1. Heat oil in a frying pan, over medium heat.
2. Add onion and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently until onion is soft.
3. Stir in seasoning mix, crushed tomatoes and 1 cup water.
4. Simmer uncovered for 3-5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
5. Add kidney beans and shredded BBQ chicken meat and cook until heated through.
6. Heat burrito tortillas according to packet instructions.
7. Place shredded lettuce onto warmed tortillas.
8. Top with chicken mixture, tomato, cheese and a large dollop of sour cream.
9. Fold and secure with toothpick.
10.Serve with guacamole, if desired.
Chicken burritos make a satisfying mid-week meal. Try putting the fillings on the table and letting everyone load up their own.